Packaged Heating and Cooling System
Packaged systems offer a more minimalist approach to heating and cooling. The system contains the same components as your typical split-system—the evaporator, condenser, compressor and more—all working together in one space-saving unit. Packaged units are typically installed outdoors at ground level or on the roof, making them versatile for both horizontal or down-flow designs.
Select any of the product links to see photos and details
Packaged Gas Electric
Packaged Heat Pumps
Packaged Air Conditioners
Packaged Dual Fuel
How it works
Packaged systems have been carefully engineered to give you all of your heating and cooling equipment in a single cabinet. Depending on your weather situation and energy needs, you can choose from four types of packaged systems, each working differently:
- Heat pump packaged systems that both heat and cool your home
- Air conditioner packaged systems that offer cooling solutions for warmer climates
- Hybrid fuel packaged systems that work as a heat pump, but can also provide gas heating for greater flexibility
- Gas/electric packaged systems that can switch from electric air conditioning to gas heating to give you more fuel options
Schumer Brothers can help you choose the cooling system that is right for you.
We found Schumer Bros. Plumbing & Heating to be very professional and helpful, their bids were reasonable and fit comfortably in our budget. We were very happy with their work and products, and would recommend them to anyone...
Full Line of HVAC Products
Some of the services we provide are listed below.
- Heating and cooling: installation and service
- Specializing in geothermal installation & Service
- New home construction
- Commercial service contracts & energy savings agreements (instead of preventive maintenance)
- Plumbing: Water furnace & softeners